2022 Kawasaki JET SKI® ULTRA® LX
- Engine: 4-stroke, DOHC, four valves per cylinder, 4-cylinder inline
- Displacement: 1,498cc
- Bore x Stroke: 83.0 x 69.2mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.6:1
- Induction: Naturally aspirated
- Maximum Boost: N/A
- Cooling System: Inducted water
- Fuel System: DFI®with 60mm throttle body
- Ignition: TCBI with digital advance
- Starting System: Electric
- Propulsion System: 155mm jet pump, axial-flow, single stage
- Impeller: 3-blade, oval-edge stainless steel
- Thrust: 957 lb
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump system
- Coupling: Direct drive from engine
- Oil Capacity: 5.3 qt.
- Fuel Capacity: 20.6 gal.
- Load Capacity: 496 lb.
- Storage Capacity: 60 gal.
- Overall Length: 132.7 in.
- Overall Width: 47.0 in.
- Overall Height: 45.3 in.
- Curb Weight: 932.7 lb.*
- Seating Capacity: 3
- Color Choices: Ebony/Sunbeam Red
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36, or 48 months
**Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, a full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity), and tool kit (if supplied).
KAWASAKI CARES: Ride responsibly. Kawasaki believes safety begins with us and continues with you. Always wear a USCG-approved personal flotation device, eyewear, gloves, footwear, and a wet suit or clothing that provides equivalent protection (board shorts with neoprene liner). Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Respect the rights of shoreline residents and other marine recreationists. Boat smart from the start. Take a Boating Safety course; Jet Ski watercraft are inboard powerboats and their use is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local boating laws. Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings.