Brand New 2021 Yamaha 9.9HP Outboard Motor
Buy 2021 Yamaha 9.9HP Outboard Motor online
Our 212-cc 9.9-hp portable is an impressive little outboard with a new, shorter tiller handle for increased comfort and the option of manual or electric start. The F9.9 platform is so popular that we also offer it in a high-thrust T9.9 format. The high-thrust model offers the option of a 25-inch shaft and a V MAX SHO® sport cowl when used as a kicker on a multi-species boat.
Reliability & Durability
- Optimal Operation: A CDI Microcomputer Ignition monitors throttle position, engine speed, and atmospheric conditions in order to precisely adjust ignition timing under all conditions for optimum ignition performance, ensuring smooth and reliable operation
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phase Five™ anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha four-stroke outboards.
- Engine Warning System: Protects the outboard with a range of functions including overheat protection, low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, start-in-gear protection, and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Solid and Dependable: Incoming air is routed through the Air Intake Labyrinth System that traps and drains water before it enters the engine’s intake for maximum reliability.
- Wet Sump: A pressurized oil delivery system incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Engine Type: 2 cyl
- Displacement: 212cc
- Bore x Stroke: 56 x 43mm (2.20 x 1.70 in.)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 9.9hp @ 5500rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 ~ 6000
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 6
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel Induction System: Carb
- Weight*: 42 kg (93 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 87
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 3-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 4
- Ignition: CDI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: BR6HS-10
- Alternator Output: 6
- Starting System: Electric & Manual
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 0.8L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 2.08:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 20″
- Degree of Tilt: 71°
- Degree of Trim: -4° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 42 kg (93 lbs)
- Mounting Centers: N/A
- Steering Angle (maximum): 43° from center, either direction
- Warranty: Limited 3-Year Pleasure, 3-Year Government, 1-Year Commercial