2022 Yamaha F25LC, 25 hp, remote, w/ trim & tilt. (In stock!)
FACTORY WARRANTY BEGINS ON THE DATE OF PURCHASE.
SHIPPING: READY TO SHIP NOW
WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING THE BEST IN CUSTOMER SERVICE. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US FOR ASSISTANCE. ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED WILL ALWAYS REMAIN CONFIDENTIAL.
Our 432-cc 25-hp portable outboard sports a new, streamlined, portable design and class-leading power-to-weight. In fact, it’s the lightest 25-hp outboard on the water—two-stroke or four-stroke. While its streamlined design is 25 percent lighter, it still packs exciting features like battery-less EFI. Pull-start models can now take advantage of this feature, plus the system is designed with an automatic decompression device to require even less effort for manual starting.
- Optimal Operation: CDI Microcomputer Ignition monitors throttle position, engine speed and atmospheric conditions in order to precisely adjust ignition timing under all conditions for optimum ignition performance, ensuring smooth and reliable operation.
- Wet Sump: A pressurized oil delivery system incorporates a compact and durable oil pump to keep all of the moving parts of their SOHC systems lubricated and running smoothly for maximum reliability.
- Engine Warning System: Protects the outboard with a range of functions including: overheat protection and low-oil-pressure warning (automatically reducing maximum RPM to 2000), over-rev protection, start-in-gear protection and shift-in prevention at open throttle.
- Corrosion Protection: Combined with our proprietary alloy (YDC-30), our exclusive Phaze Five™ electro-deposited, anti-corrosive paint system provides a tough, five-layer barrier against corrosion. This protection is standard on all Yamaha Portable four-stroke outboards.
- Max Maneuverability: A 45-degree steering angle in each direction means great maneuvering potential.
- Easy Engine Flushing: A Freshwater Flush Device allows you to flush the engine without running it, for added convenience and extended engine life.
- Portability and Storage: Incredible light weights, built-in resting pads and carry handles, an easy oil retention system and an optional folding tiller handle, allow for easy carrying and on-side storage without oil leakage or cowling scuffs.
- Available for remote mechanical or tiller-handle control
- Only 126 pounds (15” shaft model)
- Available in 15” and 20” shaft lengths
- Powerful 16-amp alternator
- Variable Trolling RPM Switch (VTS®) is standard when equipped with new factory-equipped tiller handle or optional Multi-Function Tiller Handle, a Command Link® tachometer or dash mounted VTS switch
- Efficient Power: The F25, F20 and F15 all feature a two-valve-per-cylinder, single-overhead-camshaft design that provides better breathing and more power.
- Optimum Performance: An optimally balanced crankshaft and labyrinth exhaust deliver smooth power, while Microcomputer Ignition adjusts timing to maintain maximum engine performance, economy and power under all conditions
- Streamlined Intake: An intake silencer and manifold on the F20 and F15 result in more direct airflow, for minimum noise and maximum power.
- Responsive Acceleration: An acceleration pump on the F20 and F15 gives the engine the fuel it needs–when it needs it–like during rapid throttle advance. This ensures responsive acceleration.
- Engine Type: 2 cyl
- Displacement: 432cc
- Bore x Stroke: 65 x 65.1mm / (2.56 x 2.56 in)
- Prop Shaft Horsepower: 25 hp at 5500 rpm
- Full Throttle RPM Range: 5000 – 6000
- Alternator Output at W.O.T.: 16 amp
- Compression Ratio: 9.3:1
- Fuel Induction System: EFI
- Weight†: 65kg (143 lbs)
- Recommended Fuel: Octane 87
- Recommended Engine Oil: Yamalube® 4M (See owner’s manual)
- Recommended Fuel Filtration: Yamaha 10-Micron Fuel/Water Separating Filter (external)
- C.A.R.B. Rating: 2-Star
- Exhaust: Through Propeller
- Intake: 4
- Ignition: CDI Microcomputer
- Spark Plug: DPR6EB-9
- Alternator Output: 16 Amp
- Starting System: Electric & Manual
- Lubrication: Wet Sump
- Engine Oil Capacity: 1.1L/1.0L
- Recommended Cooling: Thermostatic Control
- Ethanol Blend Limit: 10% Maximum
- Gear Ratio: 2.00:1
- Gear Shift: Forward, Neutral, Reverse
- Shaft Length: 20″
- Degree of Tilt: 62° – 63°
- Degree of Trim: -3° through +16°
- Dry Weight: 65kg (143 lbs)
- Steering Angle (maximum): 45° from center, either direction
- Warranty: Limited 3-year Pleasure, 3-year Government, 1-Year Commercial
† Weight refers to shortest shaft length, and is measured without motor oil, gearcase oil and propeller (except models 25 hp and under, which include a standard propeller). All Jet model weights include the jet pump assembly (weight estimated).